The ideal treats for Sugar Gliders, their natural habitat is eucalyptus forests
- All chew twigs/branches are air dried. Soak them for couple hours in water to rehydrate
- Non-irradiated. Naturally grown in Nevada, USA.
- Sustainable agriculture. Permaculture system
- Origin: Nevada, USA
- Ingredients: Eucalyptus twigs/branches. Air-dried. 6-8 branches in pack, 10 oz weight.
- Storage: In a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate..
- This is “Dried unprocessed herb”, only cut for harvest and drying process.
- RAGARDEN is a family operated urban farm-boutique in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Sugar Glider Chew Treats, Eucalyptus Branches, 6-8 Branches in Pack, 6-10 inch.
*This is “Dried unprocessed herb”, which means an herb or other botanical that is dehydrated from its fresh state and that has not been subjected to any further processing other than cleaning, grading, or size reduction (e.g., cutting or powdering). **No information on this product is intended to offer medical advice or diagnosis. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. We do not offer any medical advice or prescribe any treatments. Please consult with a medical professional before making any diet or nutrition changes. ***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.